The scheme consists of nineteen units with the affordable housing element consisting of six two bed houses, with three properties for affordable rent, and three properties for shared ownership.
The unit design approach is quite modern with a single pitched roof design among the most striking design features. The properties are built to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3, and benefit from solar photovoltaic panels which convert light from the sun into electricity.
The scheme is part of the 2015-2018 HCA Programme and the properties were completed in August 2016.
- Project Value: £862,336
- Start on site: December 2015
- Completion on site: August 2016
- Architect: Gary Johns Architects
- Contractor: Lodge Park
- Employers Agent: Calfordseaden
- Tenure: Affordable Rent and Shared Ownership
- Housing Association: Hundred Houses Society