In November 2015 planning permission was granted by Tendering District Council for the demolition of a redundant factory and the building of 27 new properties with Rose Builders.
Demolition started on site early 2016 with the building work now underway with completion anticipated in Summer 2017.
The total cost of the project is £4,355,000 with funding from Colne Housing and £748,000 grant from the Homes and Community Agency.
The properties will be available on affordable rent and will be allocated via Tendering District Council.
- Project Value: £4,355,000
- Grant Received: £748,000
- Grant Source: Homes England
- Start on site: Jan 2016
- Anticipated Completion: July 2017
- Architect: Tim Snow
- Contractor: Rose Builders
- Employers Agent: Oxbury & Co
- Tenure: Affordable Rent
- Housing Association: Colne